Thursday, May 30, 2013

App of the week: 360 launcher

360 launcher







I came across this launcher and I have to say it's really really good. In app notifications, good themes and very easy use. Long pressing an app gives you the option of deleting it, moving it or getting info about it.











It's transition effects are applicable both on the desktop and in the main menu. Forget it's Chinese it is a really good app. The killer feature for me is this, when u swipe upward from the bottom edges of the screen on your desktop it brings up your most recent apps, most used apps and tools in a very sweet transition. I'm currently using this app and I have to say I don't think I'll be replacing it for a while. Another thing I have to add, it supports gingerbread upward. Good news aight?
360 launcher's best feature

very easy to manage
360 launcher for android

No comments:

Post a Comment