Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Obese wife loses 7 STONE and drops from size 20 to size 6 in just ONE year... by leaving husband


Is there something i'm missing here cos i was baffled when i saw this story? Was it the spermatozoa or the sex or?????? For guys saying their wives just got fat after the marriage it might just be your fault. For many people, heartbreak can lead to drowning your sorrows in comfort food and piling on the pounds. But when Taryn Wright split up with her husband she decided it was time for a positive change. The 31-year-old from Grays, Essex - who claims her unhappy marriage transformed her from a contented size 12 into a frumpy size 20 - embraced life as a single girl, losing seven stone in just one year... and dropping to a slender size six.Taryn was a size 10 when she met her market trader husband - who does not wish to be named - in a nightclub at the age of 23, and in true whirlwind romance style the couple moved in together just weeks later and married the following year in 2006. Taryn walked down the aisle in a size 12 dress weighing 9 stone, but after settling into married life her figure dramatically changed. At first I just didn't understand why. I hadn't had any children and I didn't have any major issues with food. But it was when I sat and thought about how much my life had changed that I realised why I was fat. 'I'd gone from being an independent, fun-loving girl who enjoyed partying to staying in all the time, watching TV and eating takeaways. Life revolved around sitting on the sofa and deciding what to eat for dinner.' Taryn as a healthy size 12 on her wedding day, before she began eating out of 'boredom' during her marriage Taryn as a healthy size 12 on her wedding day, before she began eating out of 'boredom' during her marriage.Taryn said married life made it impossible to diet: 'Before our wedding, I found it easy to lose a few pounds. I would just skip a few meals and the weight would drop off me.'But as a married woman, I had my husband to think about. I couldn't simply not cook a meal - sitting down to eat was pretty much the only thing we did together.' Fearing her marriage was already in trouble, Taryn felt prioritising her diet would only cause more problems. She says: 'The only thing we really looked forward to was a bottle of wine, a movie and takeaway at the weekend.'I was worried that if I gave that up, we would have no connection at all so it was easier to push the upset about my weight aside and carry on as normal.'Food was the glue keeping us together because we both loved our takeaways. It became my comfort - my way to get through the boredom.'As the cracks in her marriage grew, Taryn turned to food even more. She regularly treated herself to family-sized pizzas and garlic bread to forget about her unhappiness.After just a few weeks of single life, Taryn was surprised to notice her clothes getting looser. She says: 'It was crazy. I'd not gone back to the slimming club or gym since leaving my husband but for the first time in years, I was actually losing weight.' When people started noticing her weight loss, Taryn would say it was because she had gone from being married to single. 'It was true,' she says. 'I could see no other explanation.' Taryn soon started divorce proceedings and the weight continued to fall off with no effort at all. In less than 12 months, she had managed to lose 7st and gone from a size 20 to a size six. 'Being a wife made me fat - but being single made me sexy again.

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2335123/Being-married-fat-Obese-wife-Taryn-Wright-Grays-Essex-lost-7-stone-year-leaving-husband.html#ixzz2VFeNZWhz

No comments:

Post a Comment