Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Amir Khan gets married. You know him right?


Boxing champ Amir Khan has revealed he wanted to marry before he 'lost his looks' in a fight. Something Manny cant say. The 26-year-old tied the knot with US student Faryal Makhdoom in a lengthy ceremony at the Waldorf Astoria in New York at the weekend, and this girl is soo fine, boxers sef like better thing o. And in an interview with Hello! magazine, which has also published the official photographs, he said he is a 'changed man'. He said: 'I've got to look after Faryal, so I won't be going out as much partying with my friends. I don't want that any more - I want to do the family thing.' Like we believe him, "The Tiger " said something like that too but. . .you know the rest now. The boxer - pictured with his new bride wearing elaborately stitched red and gold robes - told the magazine: 'I think I'll change as a person when I'm married and it'll be a big plus for me, I'll be able to be more focused on my job too.' The new Mrs Khan also spoke of her joy, and about her forthcoming move to Bolton in the feature, spread across 16 pages. She said: 'I'm so happy to be with the man I love and to spend the rest of my life with him - it's a new chapter in my life.' The couple's big day was reported to have cost $1million, according to the New York Post, with a second bash planned in Amir's native Britain in a week. Taking to Twitter following the ceremony, Faryal wrote: 'Mrs. Khan. 'Last night was like a dream, truly amazing. Thanks to everyone that participated, really meant a lot x Now ready for the UK wedding!!❤.' The couple, who got engaged in January 2012, are expected to have an even bigger wedding in Amir's hometown of Bolton, with a reported 4,000 guests attending. Amir and Faryal have had a long-distance romance over the past 18 months, but she will now move to Bolton. Following their engagement in January 2012, they held a star-studded engagement party for 1,000 people at the Reebok Stadium. The full interview appears in the new edition of Hello! magazine.

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2335483/Amir-Khan-speaks-wedding-Faryal-Makhdoom--wants-start-family.html#ixzz2VFXqWq00

No comments:

Post a Comment