Thursday, March 21, 2013

Its over between me and chocolate city: Jesse Jags quits choc city

Jesse Jags quits

To whom it may concern:


I, Jesse Garba Abaga (also known as “Jesse Jagz”) an artist formerly signed to Chocolate City Music label hereby wishes to notify my fans and the general public about my voluntary exit from the label.
After my initial two year contractual agreement with Chocolate City, I do not wish to renew my contract with them and as such have proceeded to continue my music career with my new team at Jesse Jagz Nation. I still maintain a cordial relationship with the management of Chocolate City and my former label mates and I wish them the best in all their future endeavors. Any further information will be passed across through my publicist but until then, have a good day. Look out for my sophomore album JagZNation Vol. 1 coming out in July 2013.

All for the best,
Jesse Jagz.



jesse jags ice prince and MI
Straight to the point and precise, we all know jesse as a very bad ass producer and one of the most creative producers in the country and his mc talents are also legendary, the questions are now that he has left Choc City what will become of MI? Will he leave also, and also Ice prince? Is Jesse Jags Nation their next destination? Time will unravel all this but i believe its jesse's time to really show us his potentials. One word from me, watch out for JagZNation.

No comments:

Post a Comment